Since distributing the first NET (now Sonus) products in 2002, our product support is what sets us apart. We are serious about offering the best possible pre-sale support, e.g. solution definition, post-sale support, e.g. TAC support, as well as other types of support that is required to successfully distribute the Sonus product, e.g. type approvals / interop tests.
- POC and demo units are available at no charge for the complete Sonus product range, the AF, AX, BX, DX, SBC series
- Pre-Sale engineers available at no charge for requirement scoping and configuration definition
- Free engineering & product support for type approvals with ICASA, PBX manufacturers, and SIP providers
- Free product training to the solution architects-, pre-sales-, and sales teams
- Free access to the Q-KON SA hosted Tenor Remote Management Session Server (RMSS)
- Free TAC remote support during office hours on the Tenor product series
- Certified Engineers provides on-site engineering support on the Tenor product series
- Free advanced replacement unit when your Tenor are being repaired
- Basic - as well as Advanced Support options for remote- as well as on site support for the UX and VX product series. Including extended warrenty, installation support, TAC support, free software upgrades, and advance replacement unit options.
- Custom SLA’s are available, e.g. 24/7/4, to suit customer requirements
- As the only Certified Repair Centre in Africa, we offer local hardware repair & upgrades on the complete Sonus product range.
- Certified Basic-, and Advanced Technical training on the Tenor, SBC/UX and VX product series