Sonus Product Technical Training
Every year since 2005, we have offered certified technical training to our resellers. In addition to the certified training, we can also offer customized training either at the customer’s premises, or in our training centre in Centurion.
The focus of the training is to provide delegates with a hands-on experience, to ensure they will be able to install/configure/support the product at the end of the training. To this end we provide each delegate with a live working NET/Sonus unit. It therefor follows that each delegate must bring his laptop to the training.
All training courses include a sit-down lunch. Most of the training courses are concluded with an evaluation test (hardware configuration test). Should the candidate not pass the evaluation, he will only receive an attendance certificate.
We offer the following training courses:
- 2 Day Tenor Installation and Basic Configuration Course R999.00 excl VAT per delegate
- 1 Day Advanced Tenor Configuration Course (must first complete basic course)
- 1 Day VX Configuration Course
- 1 Day VX + SS7 Configuration Course (must first complete VX introductory course)
- 1 Day UX Configuration Course R3 800.00 excl VAT per delegate (a working knowledge of the Tenor, and the SIP protocol is required)
- 1 Day Support and Help Desk Training Course
For more information on our training please contact